I suggest you ...

Earthquake

What about a challenge to design some type of structure able to withstand an earthquake of increasing magnitude?

446 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Steven JSteven J shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

As far I remenber there are 3 types of seisms R, P and S

• Anonymous commented  · 

The sick people want to Earthquake with simulation data people died to pass from Sadness and death you want to make a game full of shit

• JParrottJParrott commented  · 

Vaguely similar to windy city..this concept would be one I would like to see and is uniquely different from windy city in a number of ways. I see no lack of imagination here, just a lack of knowledge of physics from the critic. I say make it happen if at all possible! Thanks

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

i think we should build a massive building with an earthquake from minor to extreme frequency and then also have earthquake available in test mode

• SandSand commented  · 

Basically it should have couple of points that should move. The way they move could be based of the finger test. Like have a line of points and have them move like real p waves, s waves and surface waves. Those points could be like lines the player would draw except the user cannot edit them.

• bigezbigez commented  · 

The more you shake the iDevice, the bigger the earthquake should be!

• BmasonBmason commented  · 

@ Andrew Garrison - Surely you could create a few fixed points at the bottom of the screen that are attached to a shaking beam to simulate an earthquake. The windy city level would be a great test for that as the base of the building could slide from side to side bending the walls and internal structure.

• TuweeTuwee commented  · 

I guess, I would enjoy this if it was a smaller building. Sort of like an easier version of windy city. But at the same time, different because the impact comes from both sides.

• KyleKyle commented  · 

I love this idea. Kinda like the windy city but a lot different at the same time. Know what I mean?

• sfosdalsfosdal commented  · 

Probably obvious, but the wind in the wind test always comes from the same direction.

You need more imagination

Kinda similar principal to wind test which is already in the game.

Feedback and Knowledge Base