I suggest you ...

There should be a Free Play mode where we can build anything we want and test it too! Thankyou! :)

There should be a Free Play mode where we can build anything we want and test it too! Thankyou! :)

951 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Eric LordEric Lord shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

34 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MinerscaleMinerscale commented  · 

This soooo needs to be put on, the game is too short for it;s price

• sdsd commented  · 
      • Zach hZach h commented  · 

Ok please, please, please, if u add a free play mode we should be able to change the aria of the space so u could have 100 by 100 or 1by 1 if u wanted ( or more if possible ) and add magnets so we can make a rail gun or something the magnets should be able to be rotated any way we want. Also make a rail type connector that u connect to a special pice so it will always fallow the rail( u can make the rail infinitely long also with all connectors. please, please, please, please, do this and I will be extremely happy ;>)

• YesYes commented  · 

It's not there.

• JPeezyJPeezy commented  · 

This would be great, especially with ability to choose grid size, like 2x2, 32x32, custom, etc. And the tap for explosion feature should be kept, and maybe stuff like simple physics has (withstanding a tornado, 3 bombs, whatever).

• KylePKyleP commented  · 

I also agree with this idea, of you do add it make sure to add the ability to place anchor points at will, I believe this is one flaw on your 'Bridge Basher' game also

• MelvinMelvin commented  · 

I just wanted to submit that

• DQ DQ commented  · 

agree

• DanDan commented  · 

Amazing idea, basically would eliminate my other ideas. Although the design of this maybe difficult to work into the game.

Unless there was away to use this to expand current levels. Build harder levels based of the metrics you are already using.

• anonymousanonymous commented  · 

Yes please. Needs a sandbox mode and be able to test with wind / water and other things. Maybe add a pin, to pin up 'lines?'

• NcNc commented  · 

I agree

• Mr. GMr. G commented  · 

I agree with this idea I actually logged on to post this idea lol. Specifically I think it would be cool if we were able to have choices of terrain such as flat land, a pipe we can launch stuff out of with the explosion ability, or like the bombshack has a cliff. Then the capability of turning collision effects on and off so we can make one structure to withstand impact of another structure we designed to cause destruction. I would also like to have the option to insert crash test dummies. I love the bomb shack level btw.

• JackJack commented  · 

Best idea here!! Would be so cool!!

• Jake Jake commented  · 

possible but if you look at other deigns such as stair case if you watch the crusher only pushes on the steps already ther so whatever you drop on it would have to hit the top it wont be able to make for example a bridge and have it drop on the road it will hit at the top

• RaceRace commented  · 

Blank blueprint then build something. Have objects around the building during the test that you can pick up with your finger and drop or slam it into the side of the building. Maybe boulders, anvil, classic stuff

• Jake Jake commented  · 

hmmm idk how this will turn out actually cant even see it ever happening ,.. i see it as way overrated and it will never be the way some people probably want it then the andrew will have to change the app to complicated physics

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base