I suggest you ...

Roller Coaster Level

make a simple roller coaster level maybe a drop and a loop and a hill and we have to build the supports for the coaster

120 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jake Jake shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jake Jake commented  · 

i didnt think it would be implemented soon just wanted to know for sure and your opinion on it

• Jake Jake commented  · 

i want andrew to comment on this i really want to know his opinion

• DanDan commented  · 

Yes, I think you're right, it would be hard to develop.

• Jake Jake commented  · 

yeah its a hard to develope level but i think it would be a lot of peoples favorite

• DanDan commented  · 

True enough. If the cart is attached to the railings, and momentum Is added, the cart should follow the rails. Though, it may be hard to incorporate some of the aspects of this level. Hopefully this idea gets developed, it would be good. lol

• Jake Jake commented  · 

lol yeah ill check it out now and a roller coaster is a little different because the drops and loops in a coaster would be tough to implement think about the other levels they all have 1 motion like the ferris wheel spins the water flows 1 direction the sky scraper wind goes 1 direction to make a coaster will be tough but not impossible sime of the other ideas are a lot harder such as a crash test car lol that would be more tough to make

• DanDan commented  · 

Yea I agree Jake, having another theme park related level would be a great idea. Also, Andrew created a dam level with good water physics, so I guess a roller coaster level wouldn't be so far fetched. Though, I'm not a programmer though, so that's just the opinion of a gamer lol
        I created an idea that is so impossible, I'm surprised it hasn't been removed lol it's called Exploration, take a look sometime... It's good laugh lol

• Jake Jake commented  · 

lol i know dan its one of the best ideas in my opinion because everyone seems to like the ferris wheel this is also theme park related only problem with it is its probably difficult to make a roller coaster go down the track but i hope andrew can pull it off

• DanDan commented  · 

Great idea. It would seem that this suggestion should be next in line to be developed.

• Jake Jake commented  · 

yes it indeed is theres a few other people who suggested a coaster but didnt quite explain how to make it im just hoping the creator of this app comments this with his view point

• Ian Ian commented  · 

That's a great idea

Feedback and Knowledge Base